Saturday, March 13, 2010

Zippity doo dah

In Creating this Blog, I decided to base it around a song that i learned in my childhood. I remember singing this song, at about the age of 4, with my cousin and our little friends in our ward talent show. My Aunt spent plenty of time teaching us the words and actions. We weren't perfect, but i still remember the thrilling feeling of standing on stage next to my friends, and belting out the words "ZIPPITY DOO DAH". Once I got older I developed a sort of stage fright- so this is really my only claim to fame. The Song goes..

Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye,
My oh my what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine coming my way,
Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye.

Mister blue bird's on my shoulder,,
it's the truth,
it's actual,
everything's satisfactual!
Zippity doo dah,
zippity aye,
wonderful feeling,
wonderful day!

I still find myself singing this song once and a while. Its one that has stuck with me for, well, years. Mr. Blue bird's on my shoulder!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

welcome to the blog world. I hope you keep it up especially when you leave home so I can see what's going on in your life.