This is a photo of us together at our Graduation. We managed to not argue as much in grade 12, and in some ways we were close. Not in the Best friend sort of way, but we had similar struggles and challenges. Being one of the few members of the church in our school, and having to do things on our own sometimes wasnt always easy. Nontheless we made it. And i am sure we were both VERY happy in this picture to finaly leave that all behind and go on to bigger and better things. I am thankful for him and his example. Good Luck! I know you will be great!See you in 2 years
1 comment:
Hi Diana! Long time, no see! Great to see you in the blogging world! You look more beautiful than ever! Here's an idea: write a post on what is going on in your life...I have no idea where you are or what you're up to! Love ya!
Post a Comment