Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekend in Photos


 Friday: Started out going to the Zoo with my Mom and sisters (no pictures). We ended the day with ice-cream and racing cars at the park.




Saturday: Swimming at the Legislature 




Sunday: We were running late for church, as usual, but I just had to stop and snap a photo of these two playing the piano. 


In the afternoon we took her new bike out for a spin around the block. She is getting good and really enjoys it. 



We picked these flowers in the alley to bring back for Dad. E always says "I love you!" when she gives us flowers. Jordan had put the flowers down in the grass after we had given them to him. She went and picked them up and handed them back to him and said "I love you again!"





We spent the rest of the evening dinning with friends.
I love when weekends are spent with family and friends- enjoying the world around us! 

-Diana 

No comments: