Mothers Day was beautifully wonderful. I experienced so many moments of pure happiness as I spent time with my family. My dear husband worked so hard to make me feel important. Saturday evening E came running into T's room while I was getting him ready for bed and announced "I go to store, I get you present. Ok Mom?" Jordan had been trying to sneak out with her but she was too excited to keep it a secret. She picked out a balloon and some potted flowers for me. I always want to remember the way she came running into the living room holding her little blue balloon while yelling "Da-Suprise!" It made me feel overjoyed that she was excited to do something for me.
I came home from church early with T because he was throwing up and very feverish. It was so sad to see him so sick, but I feel like his hours of cuddles were his gift to me.
I am so grateful for my children. Life is sometimes crazy and the comment "You must have your hands full," from other moms at the park often rings true. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Raising little children isn't easy, but the good and heavenly moments outweigh the bad.
-Diana
1 comment:
You have a great way of telling me how you feel. You have sweet little ones and great husband.
Post a Comment