On Thursday Jordan got all dressed up in his "pretty" (what E called it) cap and gown to head to his convocation. I was so proud of my husband and all the hard work that little piece of paper symbolizes. Its not often people get straight A's while being a husband and a father to a little baby. Our mothers came into the city to join us for the celebration. It was so fun to have them here. Afterwords we got together with Jordan's family here in the city and ordered Chinese food and visited.
Love ya Babe! Thank you for working so hard for us!
Now we are at the beginning of the rest of our lives. Bring on the pay checks, bills, saving and investment plans, and all the rest the come with being real working people of society. I am a little sad we can't play the "poor student" card anymore, because I feel just as poor.
Congratulations to my Civil Engineer!
-Diana


No comments:
Post a Comment