After convocation we sent little E home with Grandma and we headed out to Jasper for the weekend. This was the first time I had been away from E for more than a few hours, so it was really strange to be away for an entire weekend! I forgot how calm and peaceful it can be without a one year old demanding attention.
We stayed in a cabin right by a river with excellent views and a walking path. It was so beautiful!
Some other people had written their initials in a heart at the beach, so we had to do the same thing! haha
It was a wonderful weekend that felt like a really long date. We were excited to get back to E though. We found that we were always talking about her, shopping for her, or reminded of her whenever we saw other toddlers. I guess she is pretty important ;) She had a blast out at Grandma and Grandpa's house and hardly missed us at all!
-Diana





1 comment:
looks so beautiful. Wish I could have come with you... oops.. I got to have little E. So no complaints. So glad you got a relaxing vacation. Life is going to be a bit more demanding for a while. Feel free to send her out for more weekend visits anytime, Love gramma!!!
Post a Comment