Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

All of Jordan's Family came to us this year and stayed at my SIL house. It was so fun and crazy having everyone here. The children played non-stop while the adults cooked (some delicious meals!), cleaned, squeezed in a temple session, and visited. All the men got out one evening to go to the Launch Pad (a trampoline gym), and the Ladies another night to the Mall and Cheesecake Cafe. The kids all had a blast at Chucky Cheese one afternoon, and enjoyed the outdoors once the snow melted. The Easter bunny brought tons of treats, leaving enough sugar for everyone.  I snapped a few photos here and there.

The Easter bunny left E some fun toys, books, and even a bit of candy.


After Turkey dinner, we celebrated Grandma's birthday with banana cream pie.






On Sunday E wore her easter dress, and we snapped a family photo in front of the temple.


And Easter wouldn't be Easter without a hunt! (And adorable chubby babies)







 What a great Easter weekend! I love having celebrations to remind us of the Saviour and his sacrifice. I am so thankful for him, and his willingness to make it possible for me to repent, be resurrected, and be with my family for eternity. I love my elder Brother! Here is a link to a great video to help us remember Jesus Christ. Check it out!
-Diana

No comments: