Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Boy oh BOY!

Yesterday I had an ultrasound to check out the baby. I have been able to feel this little one squirm around since week 16, so it was no surprise to me that my baby would not hold still for any shot. The technician doing the ultrasound was giggling as she was trying to chase the baby around. After a LONG time, she finally finished, and brought in my little family to look at the baby. E was disinterested and did not think the 'movie' was fun to watch, but I loved every minute of it. My eyes got watery as I saw my fuzzy alien looking baby squirming around the screen. She showed us his head, face (which didn't look much like a face), arms, legs and the rest. When she showed us the bum I said "It's a boy!" It was clear as day, even to my untrained eyes. I was correct, and secretly very surprised. Right before the ultrasound I guessed boy, but this whole pregnancy I've thought it was a girl.

Here is a very poor quality belly shot at 19 weeks. 


I've popped out a lot sooner this time around. I don't know if thats because its my second pregnancy, or that I am just carrying him differently (or a combination).
So a boy... I don't know what to do with little boys. I guess it will just come to me when he gets here. I am so excited to meet this little fella!
Jordan is also very pleased to be able to pass on the family name, as he is the only son in his family.

And if you are interested, here is the poor quality side view of the baby that the technician fought so hard to get.

-Diana 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Boys are so fun, Diana! You're gonna love it!

Unknown said...

well hello my little grandson... I'm so very excited to meet you soon. I'm in love with you already!!!

Unknown said...

obviously that is gramma and not kezia writing that comment