Friday, June 15, 2012

Lazy

Today is a Lazy Day. 
Not because I wanted it to be, but because it just is. Sometimes you just have to embrace it. After sleeping in 1.5 hours after my alarm, a long shower, trying to eat something without upchucking, folding laundry (Somewhat productive!), Feeling chilled to the bone, Heating up my wheat bag and snuggling on my bed, falling asleep reading a book, and eating raw Mr. Noodle, I'd say I am officially useless. haha

 
I'm supposed to be packing a suitcase, cleaning my house, finding a job, and so many other things.. But sometimes all my body lets me do is curl up with a hot wheat bag and drift to sleep.
I need to find a way to concur this achy, nauseous, tired body that is working (or not working) for two. 
Wish me luck!
-Diana

1 comment:

The Stannix's said...

Ah man! Now I'm craving raw Mr. Noodle! Don't let yourself feel useless, you are growing a whole extra person after all! Get all the sleep and rest you can I say!