Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Incredibly Blessed

In anticipation of moving in over a month.. I packed a box. Yup. A single box. And it took me about an hour to do. That's because it was all journals and letters. And I can't possibly pack away those things without reading through them!
I have written in my journal almost daily since I was about 12. (Lately its more like weekly, to bi-weekly). They are full of dreams, ambitions and woes of my teenager-hood. I went through a roller-coaster of emotions reading the words I put on each page. Feeling the heartache, loneliness, worry, excitement, and happiness all over again. It made me grateful for the many things I have had, and have been blessed with. 
>Here are a few things I am grateful for
     
[because hard things don't need mentioning]

-A loving Husband who loves me, supports me, and works so hard 
- Mom and Dad, who I still count as best friends
- Siblings... who, I'm told, learned all of their craziness from me
- A place to live
- Food to eat
- Extended family; Those who I can always call friends!
- New experiences
- Soon to be Baby (Who although makes me very sick, also makes me happy)
- Yoga pants, (Which I like to call 'Fake' Pants)
- Fresh Baked Bread
- Movies
- My Wonderful Wheat Bag, that seems cure every ill or ache
- Bed time/ Nap time (Yes, I have naps frequently lately)
- Chocolate... Can't possibly live without that

-Diana



1 comment:

Sheila said...

I am grateful for you!!! You've been on of my best friends since I first laid eyes on you.