Monday, June 25, 2012

Escape





Last week I escaped my basement for a few days and headed off to St.Paul to spend time with my Family. I was sad to leave Jordan behind, but he came out for the weekend. It was nice to be there and spend time with family and be busy. I was still sick, but had more things to do to distract me. My Mom helped me do some quilting for this new little one. It was so fun to make something and get excited about baby stuff.




I also spent a lot of time out on the lake in my Uncle and Aunts new boat. I was a sea sick at times, but it was totally worth it. Here is what my legs had to say about the time spent out on the lake... Ouch! 




I love going to the lake. I wish I could spend my whole summer there. If I don't find a job.. I just might! haha
-Diana

1 comment:

Sheila said...

ouch those legs look so sore. Glad you could spend time with us. We loved your visit. More lake time could be organized if you just say the word. It was a perfect summer activity. Love ya.