Thursday, December 15, 2011

Eating Chocolate.

Good evening!
Do you want to know why this is such a good evening? Well.. Its because today I finished my last exam for my first semester of year 2. WAHOO!! I am currently eating a chocolate orange from a woman I visit teach and not stressing one bit about an exam. In just a few short days the Hubby and I will be heading out to my families place and we can enjoy a break from the craziness of school. It better snow, a lot. Because I would really appreciate going snowmobiling. And I am pretty sure I will be upset if all we have is  little scuffs of frozen patches on the brown grass. Common Canada! Since when do we have no snow in December?

I meant to blog about this Last weekend, but things were pretty hectic with studying and stuff:
Our good friends came over with a big container of Costco Gingersnaps. Mmm So good! We mixed it with ice cream and Vwala! Gingersnap Milkshakes!
The Milkshakes were SUPER yummy. It was a little too sweet by the time we got to the end of our glasses, but other than that, super good. We had a fun night of playing games and watching "That thing you do", which is one of my hubbies favorites, (and one of the only two movies he owns).



This weekend I plan on baking Christmas goodies, and venturing out to walmart to do some last minute Christmas shopping. I also have a gigantic to do list, which will hopefully get done.

ps. If you are still waiting patiently for a Thank you card from us for a wedding gift, please just be patient for a little longer! I haven't even got envelopes yet, and have only written out about 40 of the 400. That is my next order of business.


Merry Christmas!! (If you want to watch a super good Video on the birth of Christ check out This one!)
-Diana

No comments: