Thursday, January 14, 2016

Blogging

Hello.
It seems to have been a while since I have posted anything on the online world. I have wanted to, but just haven't found the time. Holidays came and went with a whirl wind, and real life hit us hard with illness and to do's. Im back to juggling motherhood, schooling, and my calling. It's all wonderful, and exhausting. With the new year I have set many goals, and aspire to do many things. One thing bouncing around my head has been starting a 'professional' blog. Only problem is that I don't know when I would find the time, or how I would come up with ideas that would draw a the blogging audience. In the past I have written a few post that have received a few hundred views, but those are few and far between. What do you think I should write about? I love to write, and record.  I hate the idea of having my personal views and ideas scrutinized.
There are many things that are on the "must decide" list. I am sure they will all work out and the Lord will guide us.
I'm sure I'll be back on here soon. And with a birthday girl to tell you about.
-Diana

No comments: