E is 3!
E's Favorite..
Food: Macaroni and Cheese
Toy: "My lip stick" (chapstick)
Friend: Hailee
Show: Paw Patrol and Peppa Pig
Thing to do: "Clap my hands"
Craft: Painting
Song: I am a Child of God
Story: Wacky Wednesday by Dr.Suess
Place to go: the park
I can't believe my baby girl is 3. I can still remember the first time I held her and kissed her little head. She has been such a gift to us, and is a constant reminder of the important things in life. She is full of personality and loves to tell jokes. Lately her favorite thing to say is an exaggerated pronunciation of "What? Are you kidding me?" Also, since the new star wars movie came out last month she growls "Luke, I am your father." She thinks its hilarious. She can also pull some pretty good goofy crossed eyed faces.
Her love of baby dolls has seemed to triple in the last year. Her judgment of how fun a place or activity was mainly has to do with how many dolls were there. She can imagine a baby out of anything if she happened to forget hers at home. Even resorting to pretending to hold an imaginary baby in her arms that she rocks, nurses, and carts around with her.
E is cautious of new people and places, but once she warms up she is a social butterfly. She loves Joy School and attending Nursery on Sundays. Her vocabulary is very impressive, and she is never short for words. She is starting to learn how to recognize the alphabet letters and loves to learn new things.


Happy Birthday to my Girl!
-Diana




No comments:
Post a Comment