Thursday, August 6, 2015

11 months

At 11 months T is...
-Wearing 12-18 month clothes
-Standing up on his own, taking a step every once and a while
-Wakes up once in the wee hours in the night, but goes right back to sleep. For usually a total of 13+ hours. I am finally starting to feel rested. 
-Has 2 naps
-Eats everything. 
-Loves his bottle
-His favorite toy lately is the cardboard box from our new tv. 
-Loves to play outside
-Has discovered that his toy cars can be pushed around
-LOVES to drink smoothies through a straw 
- Has the biggest grin
- Loves to explore. Including mischievous places, like the toilet. 
- Such a happy baby
-has 7 teeth
- Loves when we sing songs. He laughs, bobs up and down, and claps his hands. His favorite is "If you're Happy and you know it."
And I can't believe he is almost a year old. Where has my little baby gone?





-Diana

2 comments:

Naomi Hudkins said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he is almost a year! As time flies by, eh?

The Stannix's said...

Oh man! He is adorable!