Monday, April 6, 2015

7 months old!

You, my cute little boy, are at one of my favourite baby stages. This is because you are so interactive and fun, but aren't getting into anything yet. I can sit you on the floor and you happily play with the toys in front of you. When I lay you on the floor you can get across the room pretty quickly with rolling, but can only scoot backwards. Thus, you can't often get to the things that would make mischief.
You are starting to enjoy food, even if chunky things still trigger you gag reflex. You love to pick things up off your tray and shove them in your mouth.
More often than not, you are sleeping better through the night- and by better I mean waking up only twice instead of five times. I still get a rough night from you every once and a while. You take 2 naps during the day that are 1-2 hours long. Everyone once and a while you sneak in a short 3rd one.
You really are the happiest baby. Everyone always comments on how they love your smile and how you give them away so freely. Sometimes you just open up your mouth as wide as it will go in your excitement. Your giggles are quite contagious.
I love getting to know you better as your personality is starting to shine. I am so grateful that you are part of our family. You really have no idea how much joy and love you brought with you.



-Diana 


1 comment:

Sheila said...

I love this boy too. such fun to be his gramma. He's so amazing.