Thursday, March 26, 2015

Typical Day

Here are some photos from the past couple of days. Just our typical life.

1. I usually get some one-on-one time in the afternoon with this guy while big sister is napping. He is so full of grins and loves the extra attention. He is getting very mobile with his rolling, so I plopped him in this basket for a while and he loved it. 



 2. I couldn't resist snapping some photos of my naked babies all bundled in their towels after their bath. T looks like a little sumo baby with his rolls upon rolls. E loves to be wrapped up tight and rocked and called Baby E, and she giggles and says "no me big geurl". 


3. I love how these two play together. T just loves his big sister. Even when she is rolling him over and laying on him. It would be much easier to get her to stop if he wasn't laughing so hysterically. These are photos of her making him a "pretty hat" out of some scrap fabric (pink I might add). 





4. A continuation of number 3- E is learing how to do summersaults. She leans over, and in an attempt to flip over in a circle, she more or less just falls to the side. She is pretty impressed with her self. 



-Diana

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I'd love to be part of your typical day. Love those babies!!!!!

Naomi Hudkins said...

Hey girl! These pictures are so sweet! Did you upgrade your camera? What are you shooting with these days?