E's Birthday was highly anticipated. We kept practicing using her fingers to show how old she would be when her birthday came. 2 fingers is hard for a little person to hold up. On thursday she was 1, on friday she was 2 when she woke up. A bit of a hard concept; but the cake, presents, and friends weren't. Waiting for the party was almost too much to take for such a little girl.
E is such a fun girl full of personality. She is so loving to her baby brother and all of her dollies. She loves to play hide and seek and pretend to make food and take care of her baby dolls. She loves arts and crafts and playing outside. She is still taking naps almost daily, and sleeps great at night. She is a little chatter box, and is starting to talk in 4 works sentences sometimes. If I can't figure out a new word she is saying, she will give me clues until I guess. She is quite independent with using the Ipad, which is probably my fault since I give it to her when I need to focus on her little brother- several times a day. She loves her family and friends. She is the best at giving "biiig hug"s. I love this little girl!
-Diana




No comments:
Post a Comment