Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Dear Jordan,


On Sunday we were able to go to sunday school together, what a treat! We made our way to the marriage class because we got wind of cupcakes. The class was great, and a good reminder of what we should be putting first. Its hard to work on our marriage with 2 little ones demanding our attention. Sometimes I don't even get a "Hello" in until our heads hit the pillow. So I wanted to take this time to say a few things.
Hello my love. You are awesome. You are my rock. I appreciate how much you work to provide for our family, and your willingness to do hard things. I love it when you play with our children. They know you love them, and that is so important. You are so patient with me and my quirks. Thank you for helping me at home after a long day of work, and taking some of the load off my shoulders. When you took the morning off yesterday to watch the kids while I recovered from the flu, I was so grateful that you are able and willing to help me. You are a great example of service and love. Thank you for being you. Love you forever.
-Diana

No comments: