Sunday, December 7, 2014

3 months old

Little baby T isn't so little anymore. At 3 months, and almost 15 lbs, he sure isn't behind in growth. My back is already starting to feel the strain of carting him around. I love the stage that he is at, holding his head up well and noticing the world. He grins at everyone (especially his big sister) and has the cutest goos and coos. He is a big flirt and loves attention. He is beginning to become particular about how he likes getting put to sleep, and sometimes only Mom can do it. Which isn't my favourite, so we are working on that. Most nights he sleeps really well, getting in a 6- 8 hour stretch. Occasionally he wakes up in the middle of the night, but will go back to sleep after a good feeding and cuddles. 


I love having two kiddos. There are definitely moments where I would like to lock myself in the bathroom and let the screaming children figure it out on their own, but for the most part I love it. I love seeing them start to interact with each other. E likes to share her baby dolls and blankies with him when he is feeling sad or need attention. 
These last 3 months have been both long and short. I love my chubby 'little' boy.
-Diana 

No comments: