Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Refinishing

This summer I have really gotten into refinishing furniture. I've been trying to get it all done before baby comes, and doing it while the weather is good. I'm pretty sure I am done now, as my body can only handle so much. Here are a few before and afters of what I have been working on. All of these projects were done using annie sloan chalk paint.  

BEFORE:
A desk purchased from a family member
AFTER: 

 BEFORE:
A rocking chair my Dad rescued from the dump. Adorable right?
 AFTER:
Now it is grey and matches E's toy box

BEFORE:
An old dresser from my parents for E

AFTER:
I just put on a fresh coat of white paint and put a few grey touches on it. And updated the hardware. 

I think I am all painted out. I love having furniture that I planned out and refinished myself. What a fun hobby!
-Diana

No comments: