Monday, August 11, 2014

Dear baby boy...


Dear baby boy,

I have been thinking a lot about your arrival, and my experience of carrying you until you are grown enough to meet us. This time around, my pregnancy has been similar, yet very different than my first. It feels like time is going much quicker; probably has something to do with taking care of you big sister. I've been stretched out bigger, I'm more tired and sore, experience new pains; and I wouldn't trade it for the world. It is so amazing to watch you squirm around and push my belly into all sorts of shapes. Sometimes it makes me quite uncomfortable, but it is incredible how you can grow and stretch inside of my body.
Only a few more weeks until you join our little family. I am terribly nervous and excited at the same time. It is my privilege and blessing to help our Heavenly Father bring you into this world to learn and grow here.  I just pray that everything will go well for both of us and that I can have the strength to do what I need to.
Your sister notices my "belly" more and more, and I am sure she will be so pleased to meet you. She loves babies, and you will be no exception. You may have a bit of a rough start with a big sister around- but I'm sure you will adjust and learn how to get through life with an older sibling. I hope that as a mother of 2, I will be able to give you the love and care that you need. Please be patient with me as I am learning.
I can't wait to meet you and kiss your little head.

Love,
Mommy


No comments: