Saturday, March 8, 2014

Iron Ring

Jordan has almost graduated as an Engineer, and this afternoon we went to his Iron ring ceremony. It was a very interesting ordeal, as they made oaths and such about being a good engineer in the work force. They were presented with their iron rings, worn on the pinky of their writing hand, to remind them of these promises they made today. It was very symbolic and way more religious then I had anticipated, quite neat! My Mom came into the city to join us, and it was quite fun to have her there. We celebrated afterwords with hazelnut torte, and Oodle noodle take out. I'd say thats much better than the "after party" at the bar.



 Little E had a blast playing with her uncle while we were gone, and also loved seeing her "Ma" (Grandma) again. I captured a few photos of them playing. Only a few turned out, as E was very rambunctious and wouldn't hold still for a millisecond.



What a great saturday! 
-Diana

1 comment:

Sheila said...

this is kezia. her hair is getting soo long!