I am grateful for;
-Naps
-Baby kisses
-Chocolate covered pretzels
-Lazy weekends
-Days when I don't feel overly nauseous
-Family
-Little E
-Baby #2
-Stretchy pants and hoodies
-Bobby pins and hair elastics
-Friends to spend time with
-Family to call
-Food to eat
-A place to live
-Wheat bags (my comfort when Im sick)
-Health care
-our space heater
-The Book of Mormon
-My Bed. I love my bed
-Showers
-Temples
-Internet
-Sunshine (When I see it, haha)
-Church meetings and activities
-my Saviour
-Service I receive
-Service I can give
When I think about it, I have much more to be grateful for than to complain about. My trials pale in comparison to how much I have been blessed with. Its amazing how much perspective we gain by thinking positively, and trying harder to focus on others. Not always easy, but worth it!
-Diana
ps. You probably noticed my "baby bump", or whatever it is, in the above. I feel huge, and it may have something to do with all those chocolate covered pretzels.. haha. Can't wait till I actually start to look pregnant, and not just lumpy.


No comments:
Post a Comment