Eviction Notice
Please note that you are expected to vacate the
premises by September 8th 2014, as a new Anderson baby is expected
to move in by this time.
Sincerely,
Mom and Dad
We thought this would be a fitting way to announce since we are resident managers. Don't worry, we wont actually kick her out of the crib when the baby comes. And the only reason she is crying is because we wouldn't let her eat the paper.
So another baby... Im freaking out a little bit. I am super thrilled, and terrified. These 2 little tots will be roughly 20 months apart. I can't wait to snuggle my new little baby. I just don't know how I will adjust to managing with 2 little ones around.
So another baby... Im freaking out a little bit. I am super thrilled, and terrified. These 2 little tots will be roughly 20 months apart. I can't wait to snuggle my new little baby. I just don't know how I will adjust to managing with 2 little ones around.
I have been feeling terrible. Personally, I believe the first trimester is just slow torture. I really don't think there is much worse than feeling nauseous all the time. I haven't been throwing up as much as I did with E, so thats a blessing. Another blessing is that E has starting taking longer naps, so I have been able to rest almost everyday. Which is awesome because I feel SO tired by the time nap time rolls around. On top of being nauseous, we have had almost every virus here in our house. Pink eye, head colds, stomach flu, sore throats, you name it. I thought I was going to die the weekend I had the stomach flu. I even told Jordan that I thought labour would be more enjoyable. Don't know if it's actually true, but that's how terrible I was feeling.
I feel huge already. I don't remember popping out so early last time. I already look like I gained 10 pounds, and Im not even at 12 weeks yet! I've heard people say that they got bigger faster with their second, so I guess its just part of the process. Im just hoping I don't get too big.
I feel huge already. I don't remember popping out so early last time. I already look like I gained 10 pounds, and Im not even at 12 weeks yet! I've heard people say that they got bigger faster with their second, so I guess its just part of the process. Im just hoping I don't get too big.
So anyways. That the big news in our family right now. And also the reason I have been antisocial, lazy, sloppy looking, and just plain unreliable. Sorry about that. One more month and I'll be back, I hope! In a few months there will be a squishy cute baby around, so its all worth it. :)
-Diana

1 comment:
Just looking at your blog.
My girls are 18.5 months apart and it's the BEST! I completely love it. The first year was really rocky, but as soon as Greta could move around and play with Holly, things got so much better - that was around one year old. Now they're the best of friends even though their personalities are completely different. They always have a play mate and get along so well. It's such a blessing. Also, changing two sets of diapers isn't so bad as some people make it out to be. I would just change them at the same time. When I potty-trained Holly (at 2.5 years), I would forget to change Greta's diaper!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment