My first attempt at sewing up Baby Toms didn't go so well. The sizing was all off, and I was left severely disappointed. Instead of giving up, I went back to work. I altered the pattern to make it bigger, and also made it so they were impossible for this little one to pull off on her own. Success!
They didn't turn out perfect, but I have to say I am pretty happy with the results!
(She is looking at Jordan in all of these pictures. I can't get her to hold still for more than .5 seconds on my own. Even these ones are all blurry. I need to figure out how to get clear pictures with a moving target!!)
-Diana




2 comments:
I am always amazed at your talents. You are an incredible gal. My grand daughter will be blessed to have a mommy like you.
I always put my camera on sport mode for Isaac otherwise every picture is blurry.
Post a Comment