I was contemplating about the past year, and overall I think it was a great one. Here are some of the highlights (and lowlights) of my 21st year.
- Co-managed an apartment building with my Husband
- Carrying and growing a little baby
- First year since joy-school I wasn't in school
- Worked as a home-care aid for some very special little girls
- Experienced the death of one of those precious children
- Paid off my student loans
- Celebrating Christmas with my in-laws for the first time
- Delivered a baby girl
- Adjusted to becoming a mother
- Experienced the most gratifying, and challenging experience ever (as seen two jots above)
- Learned how to re-upholster a chair
- Enjoyed developing my talents of cooking and sewing
- Had my second wedding anniversary
- Canned by myself for the first time (peaches)
- Read some books, but nothing that I can really remember as being really good...
Wow. I can't really think of anything else worth noting. I guess the biggest thing was becoming a Mom, and that takes up most of my time. The rest of the year can be seen in my many blog posts.
It was a great day! This year my birthday landed on Friday the 13th, which was the day of the week I was born, so thats awesome. I got phone calls from family who sang me happy birthday, had a nice family dinner, and Jordan and Baby girl spoiled me. (I may have helped her pick out what I wanted.. haha). Here's to year 22!
-Diana

1 comment:
Been an amazing year. Glad it was a good birthday for you!!!
Post a Comment