See this Handsome fella?
Well, he's my LITTLE brother (Well, used to be) and he's all grown up and GRADUATED. I still can't believe it.
We headed out to my home town to join in the celebration of the 2013 Grads. We didn't go to the cap and gown ceremony, but did attend the banquet. It brought back memories of my ceremony (that was just yesterday, right?!). Anyways, here are a bunch of photos of the lot of us. We made good use of the beautiful backyard my brother and girlfriend were doing their photo shoot in to snap some family photos.
 |
| I just love this little fountain! |
 |
| 4 Generations |
 |
The decorations were WAY too much fun to leave alone
 |
 |
| I think we wore her out! |
Congrats again little bro. Now onto bigger and better things!
-Diana
1 comment:
So glad you got to come for grad. It was fun to celebrate with Jeff . Evra was such a good girl too.
Post a Comment