My husband loves to golf. He hadn't even swung a club since before he went on his mission in 2009, so we decided to hit up the driving range before his work tournament in a few weeks. This was my first time. I definitely need a LOT more practice, but I am proud that I can actually hit the ball! (Every once and a while). I just had to share this; check out my swing! haha... If you are a golfer, you can probably see 100 things wrong with it.
Baby girl enjoyed watching from the side lines.
Jordan definitely showed me up...
I have to say I actually enjoyed it. Which is surprising because usually sports isn't my thing. Maybe playing a whole round isn't my cup of tea, but the non-intimidating, just try not to hit the person beside you, doesn't matter if you hit the ball; is my thing. haha
And here is my little squirmy pants.
(if you cant see a moving image, hold your curser over the photo)
-Diana


1 comment:
so cool.. How did you make your pictures move like that.
Post a Comment