So here is a video I think is absolutely adorable. And I have a feeling you have the be the parent of the baby to really think a video like this is Blog worthy. But Common. How cute is this little girl? I love when she talks and coos at me. Cutest.Thing.Ever. (I think maybe her aunties and Grandmas will appreciate it too)
Baby Girl is growing up SO fast. For the past 2 nights she has gone 8 hours without having to nurse. She does wake up a little and need to be rocked to sleep in her cradle, but not needing get out of bed till 6 am is pretty awesome. She loves to hit at her toys and especially loves it when you talk to her and make ridiculous baby talk noises. Every once and a while she coughs for attention when simply whining doesn't work. Time is flying. It feels like she was just born yesterday, but I can't even remember the time se wasn't a part of our family.
We love visitors, so come on over!
-Diana
1 comment:
oh my goodnes... I kept playing it over and over. I love it!!!!!! I thought it was cute when she was watching your mouth and trying to figure out how you did the popping noise. You could see she wanted to do that too. I love her smiles and her coo's.. Oh I MISS HER!!!!
Post a Comment