Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Full term and beyond

So this little one didn't listen to me and come a few days early. I was really hoping she would come before Jordan went back to school. Now he is beginning to get into the swing of things again with a busy semester. We are now hoping for this weekend. But, I'm not wishing too hard, knowing that it could be another 8 days (till I can be induced) and potential of even a few more.




Here is what my past few days/ week have looked like;
-  Contractions (random, lower abdomen/thighs, varying lengths and strength)
- No dilation 
- more frequent bathroom trips durring the night, and day. 
-Tossing and turning
- Lots of bouncing on the exercise ball
-Slow paced "waddle"
-My belly morphs into weird shapes as baby stretches and rolls. 
-Eating Spicy food 
-People constantly asking me "When is the baby coming?".... Um well.. I wish I could tell you! 
-Think we have finally come up with a name (No I will not tell you). But want to meet her first before we decide
- Watching episodes of "Lost"
- Baking bread (as seen below)



Hopefully my next post will be about baby. If not, well... at least im learning patients... 

-Diana

3 comments:

Cait blog said...

Diana, I feel for you! The end of pregnancy is the worst. Especially not knowing when baby will come! Hang in there, the wait is well worth it!

Sheila said...

Great post. Glad you have a name.. can't wait to hear it.
Your bread looks absolutely amazing. We love this bread and I'm glad you are enjoying it too.
I'm impatient for her too. But I guess it is just a nice quiet time for you to enjoy since the next 20 years won't be quiet or very relaxing..hahahah

Unknown said...

Oh.... I can't wait I'm so excited to be an aunts