Friday, January 18, 2013

Announcing...

Evra Marie Anderson
Born Jan. 16th 
7lbs 14 oz
20.5 inch long






We are home and adjusting to life. I am LOVING being a Mom, and enjoying everything about this precious little girl. Jordan is a wonderful father and is giving both us girls so much love. I am so grateful that everything went well and both baby and I are healthy. :)
If you are wondering how to pronounce her name, the E is pronounced the same as in the word "Ever'. Evra.
Im sure more posts are to come, I already have SO many pictures of her.
-Diana

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!!! Congratulations Diana & Jordan and welcome to the world baby Evra!

Cait blog said...

She is so cute! Happy belated birthday, Evra!
Gorgeous name, gorgeous baby! I'm so happy for you and Jordan! Being a parent is SO much fun! -until they turn three, then it's pretty good fun most times ;) jk-

p.s. random. Did you deliver at Grey Nuns??? If so, I'm thinking we had the same nurse!!!

GoMo said...

I love her name! I hope you had a good birth experience. I love the nuns and their nurses.

Sara-Jayne said...

Congratulations Diana! Evra is so beautiful! You and Jordan look like your already pros with newborns.

Unknown said...

I looooooove her she so cute and squishy oh dear how can I handle being so far away for like three weeks ahhhhhhh........I want too eat her all up.

Unknown said...

Congrats!! She is so adorable I love her dark hair. You look fabulous for just having a baby. I am so excited for you and Jordan.