Last night we set up our christmas tree, while listening to christmas music, and wearing our PJ's from last Christmas. This tree was given to me by a roommate who was moving to a different province. Its nothing fancy, and the tree is embarrassingly sparse, but free is free; Im not complaining. :)
We took some pictures by the tree -with my awesome camera timer skills (cant you tell?)
Looking at the pictures I freaked out about how huge I look. These Christmas PJ's aren't super flattering to begin with, but HOLY. Im HUGE. When I look down I don't realize how big I am, sure I can't see my toes, but its been like that for a while now. So this next photo illustrates how I think I look.
Like a huge purple grape.. haha..
Little ms. Frump is moving like crazy. Jordan loves to feel her push against his hand. She thinks its funny to push on my bladder and send me running for the bathroom way too frequently. I really miss wearing my weddings bands, and cute high heels. Jordan is so great at giving me back massages and heating up my rice bag for me. This mamma has a sore back! We are getting excited, and nervous to be parents! Time goes by so quickly!
-The Fat Grape (aka. Diana)



1 comment:
that was just a bad angle for you. From front you look adorable and from back you can't even tell you are pregnant.. You have a fun belly with a wonderful present inside. What a great christmas gift you have all bundled up.
Post a Comment