I am now 34 weeks pregnant. Only a few more weeks of work, and only a few more till you come along. Please come after christmas, but before your Daddy goes back to school. Yesterday Doctor assured me that I am measuring "average" and you will be around 7 pounds. But baby, I wont be offended if you want to stick closer to 6 lbs. You seem to be enjoying your new strength and size, and like to show off to Daddy lots. (Even kicking so hard dad could feel it on his belly during a hug). My Body is getting more and more tired, and I toss and turn during the night. Sometimes I get leg cramps in the middle of the night, but your daddy is so good to me that he wakes up instantly and knows to rub the pain out of my legs. What a good Dad you have. I think you two will have a lot of fun together.
I love you lots.
-Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment