Monday, April 30, 2012

Gone Fishing.

>This past weekend we headed down south to attend my husbands grandfathers funeral. It was a sad occasion, it's always hard to say goodbye. Grandpa was a wonderful man, and I enjoyed spending time with him while i knew him for such a short time. It was wonderful to be able to meet cousins and spend time with my in laws. It was rainy and windy at the grave site, and our umbrellas had a hard time withstanding it for too long. It was wonderful to gather around as a family and sing a hymn. You will always be remembered Grandpa.
 

 On Saturday the guys were going out to have some bonding time out at the fishing lake, and I decided to butt in and join the crew. Little did they know I would catch the first fish before they even cast in their lines! My father in law was sure excited that I caught one so quickly. My nephew ended up catching 4 fish, and we heard about it all night. We came home with 8 fish, not too bad if I say so myself. I can't stand the way they wiggle around and stare at you when you pull them up out of the water.. I didn't touch any of them.


Here is a photo of my ridiculously good looking fishing man. 
Now I am off to go to my first day of orientation on the new job. I am nervous and hope that it will be a good opportunity for me! 
Hope you had a good weekend
-Diana

No comments: