Thursday, April 5, 2012
Easter- He Is Risen
This Video brought me to tears. I am so thankful for Christ. Through him we can repent of our sins and live again. He made the ultimate sacrifice. My favorite part is when he comes to Mary on the 3rd day. His face is just beaming with happiness, Eternal happiness.
Sometimes I think I forget how important the Savior is. I go though day to day, just trying to make right choices and pass through hard things. But its really through him that we even get to make those choices, or have someone to turn to when we are having a hard time. I love the Savior. I am also so grateful for a Loving Heavenly Father who created this plan for us, to gain a body and return to him, and who sent his son to atone for our sins and overcome death.
Happy Easter.
:)
-Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment