Awkward:
- Cold shower, Brrr- Frizzy hair and Split ends ALL over the place. Definitely need a hair cut.
-Giant puddles EVERYWHERE! I thought winters always went till July up here.
Awesome:
-Went to a baptism for a new member in our ward. :) I love going to baptisms
-Double stuffed potatoes, and fried chicken for dinner.. MMm
-Spending ALL day with my hubby instead of going to work at the dumb hospital
- Washing our "much needed to be cleaned" car.
[Which apparently is white.. who knew? This whole time I thought It was brown.]
-Husband with a new hair cut. Done by yours truly.
-A clean house... er.. dungeon... ;)
-AND.. the picture above has nothing to do with today, other than the fact that these two lovely individuals are engaged, and every time I think about it my heart smiles a little.
I hope you enjoyed my randomness, and my more so awesome than awkward day. :)
-Diana

No comments:
Post a Comment