Today I am bursting with thoughts, and I can't seem to get them straight. I am having no luck studying for my midterm that is on Monday. I can't seem to focus. Everything else that is important (or unimportant) keeps barging into my mind. Stressing me out more. So I fix this problem by wasting my time on Pinterest, and Blogger. Reading about everyone else thoughts- to try to eradicate mine, for a time. Today is so warm and beautiful, but I am sitting in my dark basement trying to read a boring textbook. By myself. For the next 5 hours. Ugh.
I look forward to when I am done school. I love learning, but I would much rather be doing other things than studying. It almost seems pointless to cram things into my head to pass a midterm, only to forget the information to cram new things in for the next one. I can't even fathom the fact of trying to sort out all the information so that I could apply it together. How on earth am I going to be a nurse?
Life is so much different. Wonderful. But Different. and I am still getting used to it.
I want to do nothing, but everything.
I want to go on a walk, but study.
I want a crazy socail life, but I want to be alone.
I don't know what I want.
To complain I guess.
-Diana

1 comment:
You can do it!!!! 2nd year is the hardest, and I promise it all makes sense during clinical. If you need to vent, and want someone who understands... just text me!
Post a Comment