I love Conference Weekend.
I love listening to the messages and learning new things. I also love sleeping in on sunday morning, making pancakes and watching conference in my PJs snuggled up in a blanket on the couch. Its just so cozy.
Saturday Morning Jordan and I participated in the UofA Turkey Trot. Its some sort of fundraiser for something that I don't know of. But I still feel good that I did it. haha. I got a free T-shirt, and the Mormon group had a turkey pot luck the next day. so it was worth it.
After Feeling Edified and listening to all of the Conference sessions, we exited the church to find it had just stopped raining, and were greeted with a rainbow. A rainbow that went ALL the way across the sky. Seriously. How awesome is that!? I started kinda freaking out and got all excited and pointed it out to everyone. I just love rainbows ok? SO I took a picture to share it with you. Like It?
It was just another reminder to me that God loves us.
What a wonderful Sunday.
This week the city has decided it wants to be grey and miserable.
{I usually like gray. but when I don't like it- I spell it G-r-e-y. because G-r-a-y looks so much nicer and grey just looks gross. Like the sky. }
The city also decides to smell like wet dog. Especially on the bus. Ugh. Its the highlight of my day to be all soggy and cram on to a fogged up bus full of other soggy people. Mmm.. Delish.
So to make myself Happier, I walked down the center of the road all the way home. (Cuz im rebeilous like that). Sometimes it didn't smell like wet dog, and I enjoyed the rain. :) Best. Day. Ever.
I really do love the rain. Just not when all you see is grey, and all you smell is soggy.
Do you like rain?
-Diana

No comments:
Post a Comment