Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nat a Teenager..

So it happened. My 20th birthday came and went, even when I didn't want it to.  I am OFFICIALLY an adult. Non of this 18 adult business. Im talking no longer haveing 'teen' as part of the word to describe how many years I have lived. Sad. I feel like that word has been a part of me for so long, and was there in all of my cruicial years of becomeing who I am. Oh well. I have entered a new Decade of new possibilities; exciting (and not so exciting) things to come. BRING IT!

In the morning, Jordan scrambled to decorate our living room while I took my sweet time in the shower. When I came out he yelled "SurPRISE!" But I had no idea what he was talking about because all the lights were off. When I turned on the switch- this is what I found. So awesome.

We went out to the olive garden and stuffed ourselves with soup, salad, and bread sticks before our meal even came out. (I think our waiter was a little upset he had to package our barely touched pasta). Jordan surprised me by inviting some family and friends over for cake and ice cream. He had made the cake, and hid it under our bed- so I had no idea. (How sneaky)
Here is a super awesome picture of us holding my gifts in front of a mirror. My parents gave me this SUPER AWESOME camera! <3. Jordan Gave me a larger memory card and a camera case. Oh I just love my family. I am so spoiled.

So there you have it. One more birthday gone, and plenty more to come.
-Diana

2 comments:

Sheila said...

glad your hubby gave you such a great birthday. Good memories to start out your new phase of life. Hard to not be with you after alllllllll those birthdays that we celebrated together. I didn't even get to make you a cake... a garfield or a barbie or a blue's clue's or a hard as a rock icecream cake..hahahah. Enjoy your 20's. It will be the best time of your life!!!!

katie jensen said...

once again so cute diana! really i love the fact that you blog- hope you and jordan are doing well