Fall. Fall makes me incredibly, overly, whatever word you can think of, happy!
There is just something about it that brings a smile to my face. I think I told my hubby at least 5 times on the way to the store this morning "Oh I just love fall." "Oooh the streets are so pretty," "Fall makes me so happy!"
I also love pearls. Flowers. Cardigans. Going on Walks. and capturing the beauty of campus.
My Uncle came to visit, and I got to go on a ride is his sweet porsche... (however it is spelt... I am not car literate). SO awesome. The feeling of the wind blowing through my hair, wearing cool shades, turning up the tunes, and accelerating super fast is incredible. I wanna get me one of these.!.
ps. Does ANYONE other than my Mom read this? If you read this post, and liked it, or like me, or feel like boosting my self confidence. Leave a comment. Or I may give up on blogging and start studying all the time.. And we don't want that..... Do we?
-Diana
10 comments:
studying is good.. but keep blogging. I love your blog.. ya, I know, I'm your mom. You know I already read this. But aren't I worth it? hahaha
Glad you got to have fun with Uncle Bruce. You both look like you were having fun.
you are so cute diana!
i just discovered your blog! Im a follower :) Dont give up blogging, it is the best medicine to a crappy day. Its like therapy haha
I'm glad im not the only one that loves fall. I like everything about it.
What!! it is already fall up there! ... i like fall, except for the fact that winter is right on its heels. brrr....
I'm pretty sure I have commented on more blog posts than just this one. Don't stop writing! I like reading about other people's lives. :)
What are you talking about does anyone read this! You have a huge fan base! This is adorable and of course creative coming from you. When I am grown you are decorating my house, even the layout is just great. I miss ya! This is great! ps. I love that your mom reads it, thats awesome
I love your blog, I just don't have the time to comment often. Keep it up though! Your fall pictures are beautiful!
No!! I check your blog at least 3 times a week to see if you've posted something new! I'm just really bad at commenting! And I love fall too :)
Love your blog...and I like Fall too!
Post a Comment