Guess What!?
Yup, you guessed it... I'm married!
I finally made it. All of that waiting and anticipation is over, and I am enjoying life SO much. We were sealed in the Cardston Ab Temple, Friday August 19th 2011. The ceremony was wonderful, and the rest of the day followed suit. Everyone did so much for me to make my day special and I appreciate that very much (Thanks Mom!).
I am married to the most wonderful man in the world. I am so lucky. We have been setting up our new home together which has been super fun. We received so many gifts we don't know where to put most of it. Our home is small, and slowly becoming cute. Its just perfect for us. I am so grateful to have it. :)Marriage is wonderful. I love being with my best friend all of the time.
3 comments:
So happy for you!
Congrats my dear, so happy for you! The Lord is blessing you for all your obedience, you are a great example to the rest of your family and all those that know you, including me!
Congrats again! I love that picture by the way!
Post a Comment