Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Even when Its not

Life. is. amazing. (Even when its not) 
Just if you were wondering. As contrary and ridiculous as I may sound. Its pretty much true. Usually...
I have moments of self non-confidence (Yes, I may have made that up) and a few moments of self-confidence. I am a complex individual who confuses myself sometimes.
I have a job, and as much as I would rather not be working in this town and be spending every spare minute with a certain someone.. I am super happy that I have a job and am making some effort to "bring home the bacon". (Holy run-on sentence.. but its complicated ok? It takes a run-on for me to explain myself)  
        There was a family reunion at my house this weekend. F.U.N. That spells family. I love my family. They are awesome. 
I am planning a wedding, which is fun to do. But also not fun. I am causing all sorts of people stress and inconvenience, and not to mention.. money... I hate causing problems. (So much that I have definitely contemplated elopement.. but it would be pointless because I still have to wait a few weeks to get my endowments... and I may love a good party)
So even when life isn't amazing in ALL ways, it is definitely amazing in SOME ways.
I am running out of time. I don't know if you have been counting down like I have... But there is 24 days.
24 DAYS.
Whippee... AAHH (thats a freak out)-- Told you, I contradict myself all the time...
Hope you are having a GOOD one.

-Diana
ps. YOU, yes.... you! Leave me a note. I MISS YOU.. Obviously..

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It makes me sad that you feel you are causing inconvenience and stress to your loved ones. Those that love you and Jordan would not want to be doing anything else right now. We are excited to be apart of your perfect day and we all want to make it perfect just for you two. And don't worry about money. It is a tool that is meant to be spent. Those that spend it wisely will be blessed to have enough. I can tell that you are such a thoughtful and giving person. I want you to have a perfect wedding day. You deserve nothing less. Welcome to the family. We all love you already.