Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Blogger Graduate

Hello!
I just thought I would pop in and explain why this blog has been stagnant for a few weeks.
I finally decided to jump in and make a more 'professional' blog. It's still in the works and has a long way to go. I am already enjoying it, and it has opened up a lot of new windows I didn't know where there. I don't know where it will take me, or even how far, but it's a fun learning experience.
The name of my new blog is Blue Bird's Nest. The blue bird identity has stuck with me. Little Blue Bird on my Shoulder (the blog you are currently reading) was created when I was a new high school graduate. I have loved recording my life and family experiences on here. I plan to continue doing so- but a lot less frequently. I feel like I have grown up from the "Little Blue Bird" and I am now focussing on my "nest" (home). Blue Bird's Nest will be a lot less personal. T and E will rarely be mentioned, expect in the terms my son/daughter or children. I'm all about protection for them.
So head over to bluebirdsnest.org  and follow me there!

Please also like my facebook page

See you there!
-Diana

No comments: