Sunday, December 6, 2015

T- 15 months



I just realized that today this guy is 15 months. He is growing so quickly that I thought I would jot a few things down about him.

- He is quite mischievous and likes to explore and try knew things
- Climbs up on anything he can, and I am worried for when he figures out how to get up on the kitchen chairs
- Eats more food than his big sister
- Can't drink cow's milk anymore, his little body is too sensitive to it
- Is starting to become well versed in tantrums, which include running away from Mom and screaming for no apparent reason
- Is learning to be kind (but still occasionally intentionally hurts, mostly his sister)
- Words he can say: Mom, Da (dad), Na (No), Hey, Hi, Mama (Grandma), Baba (bottle), Gone, Na-na (more)
- Loves to give people kisses, especially just before bed
- Has followed his big sister's example and loves to carry around a doll or stuffed animal
- Is starting to sleep through the night more often
- Goes to sleep on his own after snuggles and a song
- Likes to push around his cars and make car noises
- Loves to pretend to be a puppy, barking and eating cheerios from a bowl on the ground
-Balls are still his favorite thing


I sure love this spunky, independent, happy, little boy.
-Diana

No comments: