Sunday, September 13, 2015

So I'm 24

Today is my 24th birthday. It has been a wonderful weekend with (and without) my family. The without included a trip to the mall by myself, which was so strange and exhilarating! It's been a while since I wrote anything about myself, so here are 24 things about me. If I can come up with that many.....



1. First I am a wife
2. Second a mother. Although usually this seems to come first.
3. I hate moping the floor. It's so much work, and seems to get dirty so quickly afterwords.
4. I love naps. A lot.
5. I love capturing my children with my camera, and preserving memories
6. I love a good novel
7. I am currently serving in Young Women's
8. I hardly ever do my hair or make-up. Usually bobby-pins and a pony tail do the trick
9. Yoga pants are awesome
10. I function best on 8+ hours of uninterrupted sleep. Which hardly ever happens.
11. I love to enjoy the little moments- but sometimes have trouble slowing down to notice them
12. I love to re-finish furniture.
13. Sometimes I crave being with friends, other times I just want to stay home and do my own thing
14. My husband is my best friend.
15. I like to cook and bake. But often get tired of making food for my family, all. the. time.
16. I really want to get a degree, so I'm starting to work towards that.
17. I am trying to take good care of my body. I love to exercise, and I am slowly learning how to make healthy meals and snacks.
18. I love baby cuddles.
19. Nature always brings me peace. I love the quiet, and the beauty.
20. The sound of my children laughing is one of the best things this world can offer.
21. I like to learn new things.
22. Chocolate. I love chocolate.
23. Spending money stresses me out. Especially when it's on myself.
24. I love my Saviour.

-Diana

No comments: