This 9 month girl is full of goofiness and fun.
I can't believe how much she has changed in the past few weeks! It almost seems like she has changed the most in the past month then the rest of her life put together. For one thing, she has been a crawling machine for a while now. With the new freedom she has been in to all sorts of things, exploring and learning. Definitely keeps Mom on her toes, and has caused a little bit more baby proofing to happen around the house. One of her favorite things to do is pull everything out of the cupboards, if they happen to be left open. Heaven forbid when she learns to open them on her own.
Her first tooth has finally emerged (Not easily or smoothly)! Another one is on its way, and it sure is making its presence known. For about a week, nights were really good, about 9-13 hour stretches, and I thought that all my sleepless nights were coming to an end. But alas, twas not so. This little one has been waking up durring the night and taking at least an hour to settle back down. Im hoping that its just tooth business causing the issue and it will soon be over. (Fingers Crossed!)
Baby girl sure knows how to captivate an audience, and has a vast array of facial expressions. Her favourite one lately is scrunching up her entire face, and pursing her lips in to a "o" shape. She sure knew how to get a lot of attention from cousins, aunties, and grandma's over thanksgiving weekend.
Hair is finally starting to make an appearance, and I am getting excited for the day she can have a little ponny-tail. She still gets mistaken for a boy when her clothes aren't super girly, so more hair would be a positive asset. I don't know how much she weighs, but she is wearing mostly 12-18 month clothes. She seems to be slimming down a bit, since she has started crawling.
Baby girl is a great eater! She has 2 meals and 1 snack every day. Her favourite things to munch on are cheerios and puffed wheat. She has them along with almost every meal. She is also good at "sweeping" them off the floor in-between meals. Which reminds me of a saying my Mom came up with:
"You can eat off my floors! ..... Do you want Cheerios or Shreddies?"
I'm excited for what the next few months will bring.
-Diana








7 comments:
Lovely lovely photos of your baby girl Diana! What a cutie! Hope your nights get better again soon!!
She is so cute! And you take awesome pictures! What kind of camera do you have?
Thanks!
Christin, I didn't take these photos- a friend of mine did. I wish I had a camera that nice
She is SO stinkin' cute!!!
What a beautiful little girl. Give her some hugs and kisses from Auntie Barb. Hope to meet her one day.
Love it! She is adorable. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Life sure is exciting. Before you know it she will have to chasing after her.
Post a Comment