Dear Baby Girl,
I can't believe you are already 6 months old. Thats already half a year, and I just can't wrap my head around that. You are growing and learning more every day, which is exciting, but I also feel that you are doing it all too fast! You are definitely a Momma's girl right now, and can get quite fussy if Im not the one holding you when you are fussy. Mom HAS to be the one to put you to sleep, and don't even think about giving you a bottle... you will refuse it. As much as I love nursing you and helping you go to sleep, sometimes Moms need a break- so we are working on that.
A week before you turned 6 months you started sitting all on your own. Now I can sit you on your bum infront of your toys and you can entertain yourself for quite a while! You no longer like to be on your back for very long, and will flip onto your belly or cry till you are picked or sat up.
Sleeping has been interesting lately.. I think the combination of teething and hardly being at home for the past few weeks has thrown you off a little.
Traveling has become 'not-so-fun', as you no longer enjoy sitting in your car seat. Long car rides get exhausting as we sing every song we can think of, play with all the toys over and over, and make frequent stops.
You are much more aware of those around you, and can work up quite the belly laugh when something is funny (Peek-a-boo, Jumping, silly cousins). You LOVE to be outside and feel the grass and play on the swings. (Makes me wish we had a backyard of our own). Here are a few pictures of you playing out in grandmas backyard, you sure enjoyed the sunshine!
Lots of Love,
-Mom





No comments:
Post a Comment