This week we were able to head out to my Parents place to enjoy some christmas season with them. We are already back in the city, and missing the small town pace. Here are a few photos of our time out there. We did a sibling gift exchange. Jordan and I also opened the rest of the gifts from the Family. Boy did we get spoiled.
The Giant Slipper!
Jeffs gift.. haha
Jordan got some movies and ties from. One of the movies was a Barbie movie, awesome. haha
This is the temple canvas we gave to my Parents.
Poor guy, he had just had his wisdom teeth taken out.
The next day the kids stayed home from school and we had lots of fun playing in the yard. We got out the snowmobiles and quads and everyone had fun wipping around the fields. (Don't worry, I only went on a SHORT non-bumpy ride.)
Can you tell the difference between my Dad and I? I had to borrow his coveralls to stay warm.
But they still didn't quite fit.. haha
I am feeling ready to pop. I look forward to not being pregnant any longer, but I am still hoping she comes after christmas. I just wish I could feel a bit a lot more comfortable and get to sleep durring the night , because I sure wont get any sleep when she gets here!
-Diana






1 comment:
We loved our early Christmas with you guys. Glad you came home for a visit !!
Post a Comment