Wednesday, July 18, 2012

15 weeks

Well I officially feel like I look HUGE. I know that this is nothing compared to whats to come, but Im just not used to having this 'gut' stick out all the time. I am starting to feel better, not throwing up everyday and usually don't feel terribly sick until evening. I have an ultrasound in a couple of weeks that will hopefully tell us if its a boy or a girl coming to join our family. 
Another positive note: I now have a job! It just all happened so perfectly and I am excited for this new opportunity. I am hoping that my body will be able to handle long hours and night shifts. I have been hired to work in a private home care situation with a wonderful family. 
-Boxes are starting to accumulate in every square inch of the house. It amazes me how all of this stuff fit in here in the first place, because there definitely isn't any room with it all in boxes. I am excited to move next week into a non-basement. (Wahoo!) Jordan thinks that it wont be as cool, but I am willing to be a little bit hotter if I get windows and an eating area. 

Summer is going by to quickly! Hope you are enjoying it!

-Diana

3 comments:

Naomi said...

I wish I got to do your Ultrasound!

Desirée Kastendieck said...

I TOTALLY understand the window thing!! I'm glad you are starting to feel better. :)

Barbara M said...

Your little belly is cute. Glad you are feeling better. It seems like everyone has to experience the basement apartment at least once in their life. Glad you will be moving above ground.
Love Ya!